be natural be tea
Mako' Tea Matcha
- Premium beverage with 100% natural Matcha tea
- Delicious coconut flavour
- Naturaly sweetened with stevia. No added sugars
- Only 21 kcal per 100 ml
- With fruit juice
No added sugars
Natural source of sugars, with low Glycemix index
With a perfect and balanced natural dash of coconut juice, Mako’ Tea Matcha Coco takes you to a new a world of sensations and unknown fragrances. The first Matcha tea with coconut that will move your senses.
Sweetener from a natural source, we use Stevia.
This way, we obtain a sweet touch low in calories.
Only 21 kcal per 100 ml.
Meet the rest of the family
THE WORLD OF TEA
Tea is one of the most ancient beverages whose origin has given rise to countless stories and legends. However, it is known with some certainty that spread from China to reach all corners of the planet.
Tea is associated with multiple beneficial health effects as it contains antioxidants, flavanols, flavonoids, catechins and polyphenols.
- Biological antioxidant
- Regulator of appetite
- Pain relieving
Tea also contains L-theanine, an amino acid that helps enhance relaxation, concentration and learning ability.
Today, tea is the most popular beverage in the world exceeded only by water.
Tea types and properties
There are various types of tea depending on its properties and preparation process (fermentation and oxidation).
The 4 types of tea best known are green, black, white and red.
Matcha Tea: Natural Superfood
Matcha tea is well known in Japan since a long time ago. In recent years, it is becoming very popular all over the world due to its multiple benefits, such as:
- Powerful Antioxidant that contributes to delay the aging process
- Strengthens the immune system
- It favors intestinal transit
- It helps to lose weight due to its mild laxative and cleansing effect. It also boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Contributes to reduce cholesterol and blood sugar thanks to its high content of antioxidants and helps to lower high levels of fats in the blood
- Energizes and improves physical endurance.
- Detoxifies naturally due to its content of niacin and chlorophyll
- Calms the mind , enhances mood and promotes focus and concentration thanks to its high content of the aminoacid L-theanine.
Matcha tea is obtained from the whole leaf of green tea that after its cultivation, harvesting and drying is grounded to obtain a fine powder that multiplies the benefits of green tea. A cup of Matcha tea can amount up to 10 glasses of green tea in antioxidant content.